Our client is an international merchandising company that is specializing in the fashion industry. They have been founded in Hong Kong for over 100 years. They have connections world-wide, including China, India, Philippines, America and Europe. With different distributors and department stores partnerships, it makes them one of the largest merchandising conglomerates in Hong Kong.
• Daily paper work and filing
• Handle full set of accounts
• Perform month-end closing and consolidation reporting on a group level
• Prepare expense claims for the team
• Organize business meetings for managing partners
• Making reservations, meeting room scheduling, document preparation
• General administrative and secretarial support to team
• LCCI Qualification
• 1-2 years relevant work experience
• Independent, self-motivated, proactive
• Proficiency in MS Office (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Good command of English and Chinese with excellent communication skills
• Secretarial, Accounting or Administrative background will be an advantage
Please include your current and expected salary and available date, all applicants are advised to apply through the following quick link at our website https://bit.ly/2tJxWpD.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. We regret that only the shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Job ref no.||201977 (CT3115091-01#0018)|
Sara Beattie Appointments pioneered the recruitment business in Hong Kong and has built its reputation of providing thousands of companies with quality and effective human resource solutions since 1964. Our scope of services includes staff selection, executive recruitment, temporary and contract staff, corporate training and one-to-one executive coaching.