- Manage daily accounting duties of proprietary trading, such as Equity, Fixed Income, and Derivatives products;
- Monitor daily investment position and relevant funding;
- Preparation of management accounts in related to the investment activities;
- Coordinate with operation team to support the proprietary trading activities;
- Handle ad-hoc projects whenever necessary.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Accounting or Finance;
- Professional qualifications such as HKICPA, ACCA, CFA,etc preferred;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting functions for Equity, Fixed Income and Drivatives products;
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese typing; Self initiative, independent and able to work under pressure;
- Good command of English and Chinese, including Mandarin
If you are interested, please send your CV (including past performance) along with a cover letter by email to China Merchants Securities (HK) Limited- Human Resource Department by clicking "Apply Now".
(All personal data of applicants will be processed with accordance to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance)