• Handle full set of accounts independently;
• Prepare the monthly accounting related schedules, reports and analysis;
• Maintain day-to-day control of all accounting systems to ensure accuracy;
• Monitoring internal and external reporting matters of the group
• Assist to budget, forecast and management reporting
• Provide support on accounting matters and ad-hoc duties as assigned;
• Report to Head of Finance.
• Handle full set of accounts;
• Experience in valuation of stock and WIP;
• Practical experience in SAP and ACCPAC accounting software preferred
• Immediately available is preferred.
|Job ref no.||CT-ATT-20181103 (CT3118408-01#0004)|
"Positive Thinking is Our Version" "People Focus is Our Mission"
Join Us, and explore the opportunity for infinite possibilities.
With 29 years in Catering Industry, Super Star Group specialized on high quality cuisines and banquets. Touching people’s life everyday with our social initiative and gourmet food offering. If you have the vision to become an exceptional managers and carry on our success story .We are committed to offer enormous room for inspirations and growth.