- Responsible for single companies and consolidated budgeting;
- Prepare budgeting reports by monthly and yearly;
- Responsible for internal control implementation and enhancement;
- Assist internal and external auditors to carry out internal control and other issues as required;
- Prepare consolidated financial statement (including monthly 國資委快報, analysis report, half-year PBC report etc);
- Perform other duties or ad hoc task as assigned.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline (full time studying);
- 0-4 years relevant working experience (Fresh graduates are welcomed);
- Stated-owned enterprise experience is a plus;
- Strong sense of compliance and risk control;
- Good interpersonal skills, problem-solving, positive, proactive and constructive attitude;
- Able to work on multi-tasks and meet tight schedule;
- Advanced in MS Office, SAP and 金蝶;
- Good report writing skills;
- Good communication skills including both spoken and written Chinese (including Putonghua) and English;
- Travel to Shenzhen may be required.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate. Interested parties kindly email your CV (BOTH CHINESE & ENGLISH) together with present and expected salary, date of availability to Ms.Leung Quoting "Accountant" in the subject line).
|Job ref no.||CT3130529-01#7365|
Sunon (Hongkong) International Company Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Shenzhen Energy Group Co., Ltd. (listed on Shenzhen Stock Exchange SZ000027). As the only overseas investing and financing platform of the Group, bearing the strategic of overseas investment, financing, imports and exports and assets management etc.
The Group has developed its investment and financing in Hong Kong since 1998. At the end of 2020, the consolidated total assets of Hong Kong level is approximately CNY 13.2 billion, and distributed in Ghana, Vietnam, Papua New Guinea and Mainland China. We are looking ahead to expand in Southeast Asia and East-West Europe. During 2019, we are started to develop corporate treasury centre activities.