Are you interested in working in the financial reporting and analysis field of a group having operations in Hong Kong, the Chinese Mainland and the USA? Do you look forward to a chance to apply your accounting technical knowledge to your daily work?
Develop your career by applying to the HAECO Group today!
HAECO leads a broad range of aviation products and services that enable our customers to build and operate their aircraft, engines and components safely and efficiently and, in doing so, we seek to deliver sustainable value to all our stakeholders.
We're looking for passionate and motivated individuals to oversees the sub-consolidation process and financial results of the US operations, participates in the month-end and annual closing of the group financial results, and involved in enhancing the financial consolidation system.
What You’ll Do
Consolidation & analysis of group financial results
- Performing analytical review on the monthly actual results, quarterly forecasts and annual budgets of key group companies under minimum supervision
- Reviewing the sub-consolidation process and financial results of the US operations
- Liaising with the finance teams of key group companies to understand their financial performance and resolve the reporting issues
- Involved in the preparation of business valuation of the HAECO Group on an annual basis
- Coaching junior staff and reviewing their deliverables
Financial reporting compliance
- Working as a team to prepare monthly consolidated financial statements, management reports and audit schedules of the HAECO Group in compliance with statutory and accounting requirements
- Monitoring the latest development in HKFRS to ensure the consolidated financial results complying with the standards
Financial consolidation system and process
- Working as a team with Finance Manager to review accounting system / process to drive automation and efficiency
- Working closely with various stakeholders to ensure technical compatibility of Tagetik financial consolidation system and user satisfaction
What You Need
- Recognised degree in Accounting or related disciplines
- A qualified member of HKICPA (or equivalent) professionally trained in audit firms, with a minimum of 1 to 2 years post qualification financial accounting / auditing experience
- Strong financial accounting background with solid knowledge of HKFRS and HKAS
- Strong business and financial consolidation system knowledge
- Knowledge in Tagetik financial consolidation system will be an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Excel manipulation and formulae
- Proficient spoken and written English (and a working proficiency in Putonghua being a plus)
- Self-driven and being able to drive changes and improvements
Applicants with less relevant experience or qualifications will be considered as Assistant Accountant
Build your career with us, to deliver sustainable value to the community and our stakeholders.