The most prestigious Club House in Hong Kong is inviting high calibre applicants for the following position:-
- Assist in daily accounting operations for the Hong Kong Parkview Group.
- Handle full set of accounts, financial analysis and management reports.
- Conduct basic accounting system maintenance.
- Support in ad-hoc duties.
- Diploma or Degree holder in Accounting or related discipline; member of HKICPA or equivalent.
- At least 4 years audit / accounting experience.
- Well versed with MS Excel and Word; experience in JE Edwards is a plus.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
We offer competitive remuneration package including 5-day work week, family medical plan, duty meal and free shuttle bus (to and from Central, Admiralty, Wong Chuk Hang and Aberdeen; to Causeway Bay and Wanchai) and excellent career opportunities to the right candidate.
Please send full resume, expected salary and contact telephone number to
Hong Kong Parkview
Human Resources Department
88 Tai Tam Reservoir Road, Hong Kong
Whatsapp: 7071 2186
Confidential Fax No. 2812 3490
Email: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
(All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
About Hong Kong Parkview
Hong Kong Parkview rests amid the idyllic Tai Tam Nature Park, 15-minutes to Central. An iconic multi-dimensional complex offering the ultimate living experience. 16 private residence blocks and 2 serviced apartment towers comprise 223 art-inspired and luxurious apartments. Featuring comprehensive clubhouse facilities, Hong Kong Parkview offers its members and guests 8 food and beverage outlets, 8 event venues, Hong Kong’s finest private fitness centre, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and thematic playrooms.