- Assist in workflow improvement and process automation
- Provide support in preparing monthly & yearly management accounts and financial
- Support month end and year end closing activities and support the accounts reconciliation
- Assist in formulating budget and forecast
- Liaise across departments for generating financial information and update database
- Assist in preparing ad hoc analysis reports as requested by management
- Building solutions using Business Intelligence
- Degree holder in Accounting, minor in Information System, Information Technology or related discipline
- Preferably with 1-3 years’ management accounting experience
- Proven experience with business intelligence (Power BI) is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel VBA and Access
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage
- Good Command of English and Mandarin
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A fast learner with the ability to adapt to the constantly changing financial requirements
- Ability to follow all set procedures to achieve compliance
- Mature, reliable and detail-oriented
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Job ref no.||137229BR (CT3117920-01#0225)|
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.