• Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and other financial reporting and statements
• Prepare and consolidate supporting documentation for management and auditor review
• Prepare variance analysis of income statement, balance sheet and cash flow
• Liaise with other functional departments, internal and external auditors to handle audit queries and requirements
• Handle ad-hoc projects relating to financial reporting
• Degree holder or equivalent qualifications in accounting or related discipline
• At least 4 years of relevant working experience in retail/FMCG/manufacturing industry
• Strong analytical, data mining and problem solving skills
• Independent, positive, self-motivated and result-oriented
• Familiar with Excel and sensitive with number and formulas
• Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Accountant
Interested parties, please send full resume with present and expected salary to the HR Department by email to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
|Job ref no.||CT3117295-01#0055|
Wai Yuen Tong is a renowned brand-name pharmaceutical group publicly listed in Hong Kong with diversified products of Chinese & Western medicines, health food, beauty & health care products available in local & overseas market.
We are currently operating more than 60 retail outlets in Hong Kong and Macau. To strive for long term development and assure the product quality, our Chinese medicine pharmaceutical plant in Yuen Long, with a floor area of over 110,000 square feet, has been awarded by GMP accreditations from the Chinese Medicine Council of Hong Kong as well as the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
To further strengthen our workforce, we are now inviting high calibre personnel to join our team as: