- Participate in audit engagements for a variety of clients, including SME, companies listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong, licensed corporations registered under Securities and Futures Commission (SFC), and investment funds
- Perform audit procedures and be responsible to manager / senior in charge for ensuring the work assigned is executed and completed as planned and in accordance to the firm’s policies and procedures
- Tertiary education (major in accounting or business related disciplines is preferred but not essential)
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Good command of both written and spoken in English and Chinese, knowledge in Putonghua preferred
- Good interpersonal skill and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Willing to travel on business needs
- Candidate with more experience will be considered in senior position
We are registered as Authorized Employer of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA). We offer fringe benefits to the right candidates, including medical scheme, hospitalization & surgical insurance, 5-day work week, study and examination leave.
Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary by post to our Human Resources Department, HLB Hodgson Impey Cheng Limited, 31/F Gloucester Tower, The Landmark, 11 Pedder Street, Central, Hong Kong or click Apply Now.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.