If you are seeking for a fast track career with an expanding company, it is a good chance for you to apply the role. During COVID, our client is still hiring another new Accountant position due to the increasing demand for medical devices and business expansion. We are offering the independent talent to lead our team with the exposure of regional accounting duties and grow with our company.
Our client is a famous UK Medical Devices Manufacturing company that is going through a horizontal expansion. We are looking for an independent candidate to join our team and grow with us.
- Assist in managing and control all financial transactions.
- Assist in annual budget and monthly forecasts for management review.
- Responsible for monthly financial reporting and costing analysis.
- Review internal control policies of companies and make recommendations.
- Oversee the operation of the accounting department, deal with external auditors, tax agent, bankers and company secretary.
- Provide effective and accurate accounting information and financial reports in a timely basis
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder in accounting or related disciplines
- 2-3 years full set of accounting experience in MNC
- Planning and analysis experience are highly preferred
- Familiar with MS Office applications e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Knowledge of SAP is a must
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, self-motivated and team player
- Good command of both spoken and written English; Mandarin is a plus
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We are offering the potential candidate
- Guaranteed 13 months basic salary
- Standard medical and dental coverage