- Responsible for management and financial reporting;
- Handle taxation for subsidiaries in Hong Kong;
- Prepare forecasting and budgeting.
- A recognized university degree in Accountancy or equivalent;
- Holder of HKICPA / ACCA membership;
- At least 3 years of accounting / auditing experience;
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese, including Mandarin;
- Good interpersonal skills; and
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight reporting deadline.
For interested parties, please send your resume with detailed career details, present salary, expected salary and a contact number to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
|Job ref no.||CT3115720-01#0010|