- Secondary education with LCC Intermediate or above
- At least 2 years relevant working experience
- Proficiency in MS Words and Excel
- Provide full spectrum of administrative and clerical support
- Handle other ad hoc duties and assignments
- Experience in handling L/C, shipping and invoicing is definitely a big plus
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
Personal information received from applications will be kept confidential and used for employment related purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116508-01#1402|
A renowned 31 years old company playing a leading role in distribution of audiophile and audio visual equipment, home theatre products, custom installation products as well as computer related audio products is currently inviting applicants to fill the following positions as part of our vast expansion program:
To learn more about us, please go to our website: www.richcoln.com