•Minimun 5 years experience in accounting
•Familiar with accounting software
• Reporting directly to the Manager
• Prepare month end closing journals, schedules and management reports.
• Assist in group consolidated report and external audit.
• Participate in handling taxation and compliance matters.
• Assist in enhancement of internal control procedures.
• Review and finalize management reports of PRC subsidiaries,
• Prepare consolidating results of the Group,
• Supervise subordinates in finalizing consolidation, and analysis reports for the Group and PRC business units,
• Prepare schedules for audit,
• Oversee the monthly financial accounts performance, including cash flow management, credit control etc., and to maintain fixed assets register in an appropriate and accurate manner
• Provide a pro-active, efficient, timely and relevant accounting reports to various internal stakeholders
• Supervise fixed asset counts, and annual stock counts for inventory
• Handle end-to-end monthly payroll calculations and administration
• Perform ad hoc projects and assignments as required
•Immediate available is perferred
Location: Kwai Hing
Salary 18-23K (Salary negotiable )
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118200-01#7766|