Job Duties and Requirements:
- Diploma in Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years working experience and able to handle full set of books independently
- Accounting experience in Medical & Clinic industry would be an advantage
- Prepare monthly schedules and bank reconciliations, audit and tax reporting
- Assist in stock take, audit test and all other financial function
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Knowledge in Peachtree accounting system preferred
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send updated resume with current and expected salary to HR Department. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.