- Carry out goods receipt postings and shipment out postings
- Handle bank reconciliation statements and accounts receivable matters
- Process debit notes to internal parties within the group and external parties
- Prepare aging reports and cash receipt reports
- Liaise with other departments within the group
- Answer clients’ enquiries regarding accounts receivable
- Assist in other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 2-year experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in MS Excel, knowledge in “Epicor” ERP system
- Strong communication skills, detail-minded and fast learner
- Good written English and Chinese
- Immediately available
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending full resume with FULL details of education, work experience, Current / Last Salary & Expected Salary, contact number and available date to Human Resources Department.
INHESION reserves the right not to make an appointment for the post advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.