Who are we?
Bravo Transport Services Limited is an innovative, market leader in public transport with the vision to inspire people through improved mobility. As one of the leading bus service providers in Hong Kong, Bravo plays an essential role in keeping the city moving with a fleet of over 1,700 vehicles and 5,000 employees in different operating sites across the region.
As part of an international consortium, the Bravo team represents a diverse group of performance driven members with experience across various industries. Bravo’s goal is to transform traditional bus services with a strategic focus on driving the transition to zero-emission vehicles in an effort to support our sustainability objectives.
At Bravo, we always put our people in the first place, as reflected in the attractive and competitive remuneration packages we offer as part of our progressive company culture. Bravo is able to offer a series of unique employee benefits with customised passes for our employees and their family members to enjoy free travel on local bus routes. Similarly, Bravo was one of the first employers in Hong Kong extend our paid maternity leave to 24 weeks. Bravo prides itself on proritising professional development as a core tenant our culture, with a systematic and clear career path in place to assist you in achieving your career goals with us
Bravo is on an exciting journey to transform our bus service offering in Hong Kong to a global-leading standard, and we need a brilliant supporting team to achieve this goal. If you want to be part of this transformational journey, please submit your application, we are waiting for you.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Fresh graduate is welcome
- Candidate with at least 2 years of working experience will be considered as Accounting Assistant II
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic and willing to collaborate
- Candidate sitting HKICPA examinations is preferred
Duties & Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Prepare debit notes and process suppliers’ invoices
- Prepare accounting vouchers and schedules for monthly accounts closing
- Involve in monthly financial reports and variance analysis preparation
- Assist in financial forecast on a monthly basis and financial budgeting on a yearly basis
- Perform regular and ad hoc assignments required by management
Benefits to join:
- HKICPA exam fee to be sponsored and study leave available, subject to certain criteria
- Career mobility with clear promotion path
Applications, with detailed qualifications, employment history, expected salary, and contact information, should be sent to the Recruitment specialist, Bravo Transport, 5/F., No. 8 Chong Fu Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong. Applications can also be e-mailed to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]. (Please quote the ref. number on your application.)
Applicants not contacted within 2 months from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome all qualified applications. Personal data collected will be treated in strictly confidential and used for recruitment related purpose only.
All applications will be kept for a maximum period of 12 months after the completion of recruitment process.