ESF Centre Website: Click Here
Located in Quarry Bay, ESF Centre is responsible for the administration of all schools within the English Schools Foundation.
The English Schools Foundation was established by the Hong Kong Government in 1967. ESF currently operates five secondary schools, nine primary schools and a school for students with special educational needs across Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories. Two all-through Private Independent Schools and five kindergartens are operated by ESF’s affiliated company, ESF Educational Services Limited (ESL), which also offers English language classes and sports activities.
• Assist in day-to-day accounts payable operations
• Update accounting schedules and Excel analysis
• Assist in bank reconciliation
• Perform fixed assets count
• Support management to perform financial analyses
• Copying, scanning, filing and other ad hoc jobs
• Tertiary educated preferable with 1 years working experience in accounting in sizable organization
• Proficient in MS Word and Excel
• Fluent in oral and written English and Cantonese
• Team player, with strong interpersonal and communication skill
• Able to work independently and with positive and can-do attitude
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Closing Date: 16 Dec 2016
For enquiries, please contact Stanley Ho at +852 37622655 or email@example.com.
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.