• Perform accounting duties in receivable and payable;
• Handle daily accounting transactions and sales performance reports;
• Assist in invoicing checking and data input; and
• Provide support to different aspects in accounting.
• Completion of secondary education or above with certificate in Accounting or LCC Intermediate Level or above;
• One year of accounting experience preferred, Fresh graduate will be considered;
• Proficiency in using MS Office application and familiar with ACCPAC and spreadsheet;
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
• Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
• Immediately available is preferable.
|Job ref no.||CT-AA-20180602 (CT3116212-01#0009)|
"Positive Thinking is Our Version" "People Focus is Our Mission"
Join Us, and explore the opportunity for infinite possibilities.
With 29 years in Catering Industry, Super Star Group specialized on high quality cuisines and banquets. Touching people’s life everyday with our social initiative and gourmet food offering. If you have the vision to become an exceptional managers and carry on our success story .We are committed to offer enormous room for inspirations and growth.