We are looking for an Accounting Assistant to join our Finance team in Hong Kong. This person will participate in month-end closing, assist in preparing various reports. You will work closely with the team and external parties on related finance duties. This role will require strong communication skills in both English and Chinese to liaise with our offices across Asia.
• Assist in month-end closing
• Assist in preparing monthly financial and management reports
• Liaise with external parties on auditing, tax and financial issues
• Handle client's inquiries and day to day accounting duties
• Perform ad-hoc assignments as required
• High Diploma in Accounting or related discipline
• Minimum 1 year working experience in Accounting/Auditing/Finance
• Prior experience in handling full set of accounts is a definite advantage
• Proficiency in Microsoft offices (Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Independent, well-organized, self-motivated with good interpersonal skills, able to work well under pressure
• Presentable with good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
• Fresh Graduates will also be considered
Please submit your resume with current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now. All applications will be treated strictly confidential for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115413-01#7810|
Adventure, discovery, hard work, hard play, a unique work-life balance, no weekend shifts and no night shifts; this is but a part of what you can experience as a valued employee of Compass Offices. Experience in the Serviced office industry isn’t always required - just a passion for working in a team and helping people!
If you are thinking “wow, yes, this is me!", welcome to Compass Offices. Come on in and chase your dreams.
Compass Offices currently offers seven prime business locations in Australia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam, visit our company website to find out more.