- Handle daily accounting operation including accounts receivable accounts payable and bank reconciliation
- Prepare/assist in month-end and year-end closing
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments and duties as required
- Diploma in Accounting or related disciplines or above
- At least 1-2 years accounting experience
- Proficiency in using Microsoft applications including Excel, Words, Powerpoint, and accounting software
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Willing to learn, able to meet deadlines, and with good interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and with can-do attitude
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Interested parties should forward your CV to us by clicking Apply Now for further details.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3114740-01#0046|
HKMC has operated as a health maintenance organization (HMO) delivering the best possible care to our patients. We aim to provide the highest quality medical service, in an effective fashion, and continue to recruit physicians of the highest caliber. To cope with our rapid growth, we now invite applicants for the following positions :-