- Assist to prepare daily/weekly cash flow
- Handle daily Accounts Payable operations
- Handling daily accounting transactions and bookings
- Assist in annual audit
- Assist in any ad-hoc assignment as required.
- Diploma in accounting or above / registered student of recognized professional accounting institution
- Minimum 1 year accounting / audit experience is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft office, knowledge of MYOB is an advantage
- A sense of responsibility, hardworking, able to work independently
- Good analytical mind and problem solving skill
- Good command in English, fluency in Mandarin would be a definite advantage
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3123312-01#4291|
SilverHANDS Consultants Limited, the employment specialist on elderly services, serves the industry with respect and sincerity. We give our helping hands to launch a matching platform for the industry and elderly care professionals, and aim at providing comprehensive referral services on permanent and part-time jobs.