- Handle accounting works for various client
- Bachelor Degree / Associate Degree / Diploma major in accounting
- E xperience is preferred but fresh graduate will also be considered
- Good knowledge in elementary accounting principles
- Responsible, self-motivated and sensitive to numbers
- Immediately available is preferred
- 5-day work week
- Discretionary bonus and overtime pay
- Revision course subsidies
- Paid study and examination leave
- Annual and birthday leave
- Casual Friday
- Medical insurance
In candidates please send your application letter, full resume with expected salary to "Apply Now".
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)
|Job ref no.||CT3130528-01#1192|
The partners of Philip Poon & Partners CPA Limited founded their practice in the early nineties, and evolved to a firm now with total establishment exceeding 60 people with more than 50 professional staff. We are specialized in Audit and Assurance, Tax Compliance, Corporate Restructuring, International Tax Advisory , Accountancy, and Company Secretarial services. Our clients include both overseas and local companies with a wide range of industries - trading, manufacturing, investment, transportation, retail, medical, entertainment, food and beverage, securities and approved charitable organizations, such as churches, hospitals, and schools, and various types of local and international non-government organizations, registered in Hong Kong. As a firm, we take pride in upholding our professionalism and integrity in our decades of clients’ service.
Our vision is to provide comprehensive financial and professional services to our clients while building successes in our staff in a work-life balance environment.
We are registered with the HKICPA and ACCA as authorized employer and now looking for high caliber candidates to join our audit team.