• Processing of invoices, daily receipt, payments, credit notes and vouchers
• Monthly bank statement reconciliations
• Preparation of monthly reports and schedules
• Reconciliation of bank statement
• Ad hoc assignments
• Diploma or LCC intermediate or above
• 0 - 3 year accounting experience.
• Experience in handling full set of a simple accounts
• Familiar in MS Word and Excel
• Familiar in MS Office applications
• Self-driven and with good sense of responsibility to have tasks accomplished on schedule
• Willing to learn
We offer :
Five-day work week
We offer competitive package including public holidays, 5 days work & medical insurance. Please send your full resume stating your expected salary and date of availability by clicking Apply Now.
Please visit our website www.goodunion.com.hk for more information about our company.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3131365-01#0008|
|Require to Travel||
Good Union Corporation Limited (GUC) is committed to provide high-quality medical equipment and beauty products for medical beauty customers. Thereby to enhance the overall quality of the industry's goal to make the end customer at a reasonable price for high-quality medical beauty services and provide one-stop service.
Based on this concept, GUC now owned by the first initial of the joint venture products agents and agents more than 20 brands. The team also increased from 2 people to now more than 40 people.