Job profile. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will support the Finance Department in the daily operations, performing accounting duties such as invoice checking, data entries and reporting, bank visiting and some administrative duties.
- Experience in accounting tasks will be an advantage.
- Fresh graduate are welcome with accounting background.
- Solid knowledge on MS Office (Word, Excel), Outlook and PC tools.
- Fluent in Cantonese, English & Mandarin.
- Strong sense of responsibility, well organized, multi-task oriented, hard working, and willing to learn.
- Extremely self-motivated and co-operative.
- Immediate availability.
Selected candidates will be invited to join our young & dynamic team (office in TST East), and will be offered an attractive package, including:
- competitive salary (conditional year end one month salary & conditional performance bonus).
- 5 days work (from 09:30am to 06:30pm).
- 15 days annual leave.
- group medical and life insurance plan after 6 months period.
Interested parties should send full resume, and cover letter (specifying availability and expected salary) by clicking “Apply Now”. Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.