- Diploma in Accountancy or above/ Diploma in any discipline and LCCI Level 2 or above
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- PC knowledge of MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Self-disciplined, responsible and able to work under pressure
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Perform monthly accounting duties including prepare vouchers and accounts
- Assist in preparing of month end reports
- Perform any ad hoc duties as assigned
- 5-Day Work
- Medical Insurance
- Education Allowance
Interested parties please send your resume with availability, current and expected salary to us by clicking Apply Now.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114630-01#7043|
National Arts Entertainment Limited
National Arts Films Production Limited
National Arts Travel Limited
Official Website: http://www.nationalarts.hk
National Arts Entertainment and Culture Group Limited is a listed company on Hong Kong Stock Exchange GEM Board (Listed Stock Code: 8228). Our company principally engages in the development of studio & hotel, film production and artists management. To cope with our business expansion, we are looking for mature, stable and high caliber candidates to join our successful team in the following position: