Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handle full set of accounts and all accounting procedures
- Assist accounting supervisor monthly closing
- Provide office administrative supports and secretarial support to office daily operations
- Sometimes assist stock-keeper prepare paperwork.
- Handling any ad-hoc assignments
- Diploma in Accounting / LCCI Higher or above
- At least 3 year's relevant working experience
- Proficiency in computer skills, e.g. MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Independent, hard-working, have strong sense of responsibility, trustworthy and mature
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with spoken and written English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer competitive salary. Interested parties please e-mail full C.V. with expected salary to Ms. Lee by clicking Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116508-01#0738|