Private and Investment Bankers since 1964, CIGP was built by entrepreneurs to provide independent and expert financial advice to business owners and families globally.
With continuous business growth, CIGP is looking for an Accounting & Finance Assistant to join and reinforce our Hong Kong team.
If you are a creative, adaptable, self-driven and passionate individual who is up for challenges and ready to make an impact, please read through and submit your application today.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Provision of support to facilitate the business financial management and for strategic decision making. Responsibilities will include:
- Management of billings, receivables and payables;
- Assisting in monthly account closing;
- Assisting in analysing and investigating variances;
- Assisting in preparation of various financial monitoring reports to the Senior Management;
- Engaging in Business Planning;
- Engaging in Budgeting;
- Maintenance of petty cash;
- Identifying process improvement opportunities; and
- Assisting in any ad-hoc duties when required.
Company Clients Level
Provision of management accounts for our clients’ investment companies, as well as provision of high quality business support and administration services to clients. Responsibilities will include:
- Performing general accounting functions including processing of data, reconciliations and maintenance of ledgers;
- Ensuring accurate and timely journal entries;
- Preparation of management accounts for various clients;
- Assisting in analyzing and investigating variances; and
- Overseeing the audit process of clients’ accounts and company secretarial maintenance of clients’ companies.
Provision of support to Fund Administration. Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in maintaining financial books and records of client’s funds;
- Assisting in net asset value calculation; and
- Assisting in generating financial reports.
- Degree holder of Accounting or Finance;
- Preferably with 1-2 years experience in a similarly relevant position and fund accounting, fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
- Knowledge in private equity or hedge funds is an advantage;
- Existing Hong Kong working visa;
- Full working proficiency in English; additional languages is a plus;
- Comfortable working in an international environment; and
- Full working proficiency in MS office suite, especially Excel.
− Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) with expected salary and availability ;
− Cover Letter; and
− Reference letters from previous employers (if any).
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Every application will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicant will be destroyed within 12 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you may request access to, and/or correction of your personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to do so, kindly reach out to us by email.
|Job ref no.||CT3128816-01#2860|
CIGP Group (www.cigp.com) is a multi-family office with operations in Geneva, Dubai and Hong Kong. Our activities cover private wealth & asset management, as well as financial advisory services to a sophisticated and international clientele, looking to develop and invest in Asia. CIGP’s investment scope spans across the public and private markets.
For further information, please visit www.cigp.com