To manage the financial accounts and management reporting of the bank including establish financial accounting procedures and maintain account controlling standards, account reconciliation, profit attribution analysis, etc., and able to adapt to different bank's policy, procedures quickly. Drive the setup of new accounting controls framework and implementation either due to regulatory changes or new business. Provide clear advice on accounting control implication, as well as impact on new business / new product. Lead discussions on change initiatives, articulate clearly the accounting requirements, participate and provide input and solutions to new business/products/initiatives in accounting aspect. Manage oversight on UAT and implementation. Review on accounting policies to comply with relevant accounting and regulatory requirements.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or relevant disciplines;
- Professional qualifications in accounting, finance or equivalent is preferred;
- At least 4 years bank's financial accounting management and financial management reporting experiences;
- Prior experience in Banking System and Oracle is a plus;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, capable to work with minimal supervision;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable;
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and practical skill in bank’s financial accounting system;
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
(Candidates will less experience will be considered as Assistant Accounting Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit http://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.