Responsible for the full cycle of accounts payable functions. To compile, process and maintain accounts payable records. Ensure that controls around the accounts payable process are strong and within policies and procedures. Prepare aging report. To maintain fixed assets register of the Bank. Assist to improve current payment process. Implement new process and systems around the Accounts Payable process. Participate in testing of a new Accounts Payable system. To assist in handling ad hoc assignments, if required.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, or relevant disciplines;
- Professional qualifications in HKICPA, ACCA, or equivalent is an advantage;
- At least 5 year Accounts Payable experience;
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- Prior experience in Banking System and Oracle is a plus;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable;
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and practical skill in VBA & SQL is an advantage;
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.