- Supervise a small team in performing daily accounting functions, month end closing and preparing financial and management reports and analysis
- Be responsible for the preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger accounts, month-end and year-end closing process
- Prepare, record and analyze accounting transactions and ensure the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with corporate governance policies & procedures, government funding guidelines, statutory and regulatory requirements
- Prepare budgeting, cash flow forecast and perform variance analysis on the cash flow status
- Coordinate and liaise with external auditors, regulatory bodies and other professionals in performing project audit and other regulatory compliance
- Perform regular review and update of existing policies and procedures
- Monitor the internal control and handle the risk management
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent discipline
- At least 6 years of working experience in accounting field and 3 years of supervisory role
- Well versed in Hong Kong accounting and tax systems
- A proactive, meticulous and efficient team player with strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments within deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and accounting systems
We offer 5-day work week, marriage leave, birthday leave, compassionate leave, family care leave, medical insurance , dental allowance, discretionary bonus and bank holiday for the right candidate.
Interested parties please send us your resume by clicking “Apply Now". Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.