To handle the control and reporting function of a bank’s treasury function, including profit attribution analysis, MTM reporting and analysis, Conduct price verification on financial products. Responsible for the assessment of the valuation adjustment, off-market rate checking. Maintain internal control standards on valuation, front to back position break reconciliation etc. Understanding of product control and able to adapt to different bank's policy, procedures quickly. Setup of new controls framework and implementation either due to regulatory changes or new business. Provide advice on control implication on their new business / new product. Participate discussions on Change initiatives, articulate the user requirements, provide input and solutions to new deals/products/initiatives. Participate in system implementation and various projects on financial products .
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Statistic, Economics, Finance, Quantitative Analysis or relevant disciplines, with professional qualifications of CFA, FRM, CPA or equivalent is preferred;
- At least 5 years’ product control market risk management experiences;
- Strong knowledge in treasury / global markets products, such as FX products, Fixed Income, Derivatives & OTC products and financial product analytical skill is preferred;
- Familiar with trading front & back office systems;
- Proficient in MS Excel and practical skill in VBA & SQL;
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.