- Prepare consolidation accounts, month end closing, financial analysis and management reports in Group level
- Manage all accounting functions for the Group including accounts payable and receivables management, cost accounting, forecast and budgeting, and cash flow planning.
- Review Group’s investments
- Handle taxation issues
- Perform intercompany transaction invoicing and reconciliation
- Assist in preparing annual report and interim report
- Assist in ad hoc duties as required
- Liaise with auditors, bankers, lawyers and other professional parties
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Qualified member of HKICPA or equivalent is an advantage
- At least 4 years relevant accounting and/ or audit experience
- Experiences in listed companies would be an advantage
- High level of accuracy and detail-minded
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Stable, willing to learn, well organized, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, English and Chinese Word Processing
- Knowledge of using Peachtree is preferred
- Immediate availability is preferred
- 5-day work
- Medical insurance
- Discretionary bonus
- Bank holiday
- Location: Lai Chi Kok
Interested candidates please send your full CV (Word or PDF) by clicking Apply Now, including present salary, expected salary and availability.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Job ref no.||CT3114932-01#0022|
GTI Holdings Limited
GTI Holdings Limited (HKSE: 3344), which is a leading textiles and garment manufacturer listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. With over 30 years of experience and an established global customer base, the Group has secured a dominant position within the industry.