- Monitor and perform daily accounting for invoice billing, payment receipt and the related journals & vouchers
- Liaise with internal and external parties to get the relevant information for proper billing and receivable settlement
- Maintain billing and accounts receivable system with proper records, filing and perform reconciliations
- Monitor accounts receivable and coordinates with AR teammates to ensure payment receive on time
- Review accounts receivable status and follows up collection to long overdue customers; investigates problems in overdue payments;
- Provide accounts receivable aging report and customer statement on regular basis
- Assist in general financial management and analysis
- F.7 with LCCI level II or related accounting knowledge and minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with patience on discrepancy reconciliation
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Chinese word processing and basic computer knowledge
- Familiar with Peachtree system is an advantage
- More experience can be considered as Accountant
- Immediate availability preferred
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with available date, present and expected salary to Human Resources Department via email by clicking "Apply Now".
For more information about Genesis Development Limited, please visit our company's website athttp://www.hkgig.com
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.