1) Supervise a small team of accounting subordinate staff;
2) Responsible for daily operations and month-end closing;
3) Prepare monthly management and financial reports, operation flow review.
4) Assist in reviewing and monitoring internal control procedures;
5) Ensure all work complete on schedule and high accuracy
6 ) Knowledge and experience in basic consolidation;
7 ) Perform ad-hoc assignments as required by management.
1) Diploma or Degree holder in Accountancy;
2) Minimum 3 years’ solid experience in preparing and handling full sets of accounts and financial reports, preferably in Retail/ Wholesale industries;
3) Mature and self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility to work under pressur e ;
4) Great analytical skill and eye for detail
5 ) Good computer literacy in MS Excel and MS Word.
6 ) Finalist/ Qualified Accountant under any accounting association are preferred;
7 ) Short Notice is an advantage
** Position offer will commensurate with qualification and experience
Working Hour: Monday to Friday 09:00 - 18:10 (5-DAY WORK WEEK)
Benefits: Aggressive incentive scheme, dental and medical allowance, employee discount and 10 days annual leave foundation
We offer competitive package and career development, interested parties please send full resume stating address, qualifications, working experience, current and expected salary & date availability to "Apply Now"
Applicants not invited for interviews within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3124243-01#8689|
Hornington is Hong Kong based private company founded in 1987. A leading distributor of computer product brands including ASUS, ADATA, ANIDEES, ARTISUL, AUKEY, BUFFALO, CHENBRO, CZUR, ENERMAX, G-TECHOLOGY, HGST, HOMETIME, INTEGRAL, IKBC, I-ROCKS, KUNER, MAIWO, MOMEN, MSI, OPTOMA, PORTAL, REMIX, SUPERO, SYNOLOGY, SENGLED,SMART, TEAM, TOSING, XIGMATEK, XYZPRINTING & ZALMAN with office in Hong Kong and Macau. Our customers include well-known Chain Stores, Department Stores, Bookstores, SI, more than 99% retailers in Computer Malls and so on, which up to 1000 active customers. For further information, please visit our website, http://www.hornington.com .
To contribute to our business growth, we invite applications for: