Who are we?
Bravo Transport Services Limited is an innovative, market leader in public transport with the vision to inspire people through improved mobility. As one of the leading bus service providers in Hong Kong, Bravo plays an essential role in keeping the city moving with a fleet of over 1,700 vehicles and 5,000 employees in different operating sites across the region.
As part of an international consortium, the Bravo team represents a diverse group of performance driven members with experience across various industries. Bravo’s goal is to transform traditional bus services with a strategic focus on driving the transition to zero-emission vehicles in an effort to support our sustainability objectives.
At Bravo, we always put our people in the first place, as reflected in the attractive and competitive remuneration packages we offer as part of our progressive company culture. Bravo is able to offer a series of unique employee benefits with customised passes for our employees and their family members to enjoy free travel on local bus routes. Similarly, Bravo was one of the first employers in Hong Kong extend our paid maternity leave to 24 weeks. Bravo prides itself on proritising professional development as a core tenant our culture, with a systematic and clear career path in place to assist you in achieving your career goals with us
Bravo is on an exciting journey to transform our bus service offering in Hong Kong to a global-leading standard, and we need a brilliant supporting team to achieve this goal. If you want to be part of this transformational journey, please submit your application, we are waiting for you.
The Accounting Officer plays a vital role in assisting the Accounting Manager to manage and oversee the daily operations of Financial Reporting Team. This position is responsible for the preparation and closing of monthly accounts and variance analysis. In addition, this position assists to prepare the financial forecast on a monthly basis and is part of the team that compiles the financial budget on an annual basis.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Qualified Accountant (HKICPA or equivalent)
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience [a candidate with less experience will be considered for the Assistant Accounting Officer role]
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
Duties & Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Handle the monthly accounts closing and review the work of the subordinates.
- Prepare monthly reports and regular financial packs for use by the management team and board to review the business performance Board meetings.
- Assist with the financial forecast on a monthly basis
- Assist with the financial budgeting on an annual basis.
- Provide financial analysis to examine the state of Bravo’s financial health.
- Prepare regular and ad hoc analytical reports required by the management team.
Applications, with detailed qualifications, employment history, expected salary, and contact information, should be sent to the Resourcing Specialist, Bravo Transport, 5/F., No. 8 Chong Fu Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong. Applications can also be e-mailed to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]. (Please quote the ref. number on your application.)
Applicants not contacted within 2 months from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome all qualified applications. Personal data collected will be treated in strictly confidential and used for recruitment related purpose only.
All applications will be kept for a maximum period of 12 months after the completion of recruitment process.