- Perform daily accounting duties including data entry, accounts payables, accounts receivables
- Billing / Filing / Mailing / Bank-in checks etc
- Prepared monthly management report
- Handle other Ad-hoc assignment when required
- Diploma or above in Accountancywith LCCI Intermediate level or above;
- Proficiency in MS office and Good at Chinese Word Processing
- At least 3 years working experience in Accounting
- Hardworking, Stable, Honest, Well organized, Responsible and Self-initiative
- Willing to take up ad-hoc or extra tasks
- Immediate available is preferred
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
We offer an attractive remuneration package with flexible working schedule to the successful candidate. Interested parties please email your detailed resume with expected salary and availability by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114843-01#8423|