- Responsible to prepare financial and management reports;
- Liaise with external auditors in connection with audit process and assist in handling taxation related issues;
- Assist to handle result announcement, interim and annual reports in compliance with HK listing rules;
- Prepare financial forecast and budgets;
- Handle ad-hoc projects and assignments as required;
- University graduates in Accounting/Finance;
- HKICPA/ACCA member or student is preferred;
- Familiar with Hong Kong accounting standards, listing rules and tax regulations
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experiences in listed companies;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin);
- Proficient use of MS excel, word and outlook;
- Self-motivated, independent, analytical and strong sense of job commitment;
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118690-01#6423|
Agile Group Holdings Limited (Stock Code: 3383), has been listed on the Main Board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 2005 and is principally engaged in the development of large-scale mixed-use property projects, with extensive presence in the businesses of property management, environmental protection, construction, real estate construction management and commercial. As a renowned brand in China, the Group currently owns a diversified portfolio in over 70 cities and districts. To cope with our rapid business growth, we invite high-calibre individuals to join our team.