- Work for a NGO and follow NGO accounting policy
- Oversees the account of several service unit and centers
- Prepare daily/weekly cash flow
- Handle daily Account Receivable and Account Payable operations
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Prepare monthly analysis to Director
- Prepare tax computation
- Maintain fixed assets register in an appropriate and accurate manner
- Liaise with bankers, company secretary, and auditors
- Negotiate with government departments if needed
- Assist in annual audit
- Formulate accounting policies and streamline work procedures
- Assist in general administration, company secretarial work and ad hoc tasks
- Diploma in accounting or above / Qualified Accountant or Registered student of recognized professional accounting institution
- Minimum 3 years accounting / audit experience / experience in NGO operation is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft office, knowledge of MYOB is an advantage
- A sense of responsibility, hardworking, able to work independently
- Good analytical mind and problem solving skill
- Good command in English, fluency in Mandarin would be a definite advantage
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118200-01#7694|
SilverHANDS Consultants Limited, the employment specialist on elderly services, serves the industry with respect and sincerity. We give our helping hands to launch a matching platform for the industry and elderly care professionals, and aim at providing comprehensive referral services on permanent and part-time jobs.