- Prepare full set of accounts including journal entries, accounts receivable and payable, intercompany balances, month-end closing;
- Follow up payable to counterparties and related matters
- Communicate with various departments for sales & marketing expenses as well as accrual monitoring;
- Assist to prepare financial statements and management reports;
- Provide full spectrum of administration functions and support including office procurement
- Preform any ad-hoc assignments as assigned.
Interested parties, please apply with full resume by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119080-01#6952|