- Responsible for General Accounting duties including but not limited to AP, AR,
bookkeeping, data entry, vouchers and filing;
- Handle full set of accounts independently;
- Responsible for preparing management reports and financial analysis that facilitate business and operation review;
- Implementation of company’s accounting system;
- Assist in month end closing, tax computation, and annual audit preparation;
- Provide general supports such as filing and assisting ad hoc duties.
- LCC Higher Accounting or above;
- At least 3 – 5 years of accounting experience, preferably in construction field;
- Good knowledge in Hong Kong Taxation System;
- Proficiency in MS Office and Peachtree Accounting software;
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently, good team work
and communication skill;
- Short notice or Immediate availability is preferable.
Interested parties please send your resume, expected salary and date of availability to us by Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119080-01#6951|
Hong Kong Marine Contractors Limited was established in Hong Kong for more than 40 years. It is now being recognized as one of the premier shore end submarine cable installation and maintenance contractor in the industry
We are now looking for candidates to fill in the following position: