• Assist supervisor to maintain full set of accounts,
• Coordinate with schools regarding operating and accounting issues,
• Support management to perform financial analyses and budgetary control,
• Maintain proper records for capital expenditure,
• Handle day-to-day accounting operations (including AP, AR, bank reconciliation, GL),
• Handle miscellaneous ad hoc assignments.
• Matriculate with LCC higher level or above,
• Diploma in Accounting preferred,
• At least 5 years' working experience in accounting and/or auditing,
• Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
• Fluency in oral and written English and Cantonese; and
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Closing Date: 07 Feb 2020
For enquiries, please contact Stanley Ho at [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Job ref no.||CT3119662-01#0174|
English Schools Foundation Website: http://www.esf.edu.hk
The English Schools Foundation (ESF) is a modern, well-managed educational organisation, committed to offering an international education to students drawn from over 70 countries. We are proud to be at the forefront of the educational hub in Hong Kong. We actively take advantage of the opportunities that Hong Kong offers as Asia’s world city and the principal gate-way to China.
The curriculum, leading to the International Baccalaureate, is adapted to Hong Kong, and the Asia Pacific region. ESF’s 1,100 teachers are highly qualified bringing with them experience from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United States, the UK and many other international school systems. All schools offer a broad range of out-of-school activities in Hong Kong and overseas.
ESF has over 18,000 students. Our culture is one of joy in learning and pride in achievement. The great majority of our students study for the IB Diploma and gain entry to universities all over the world. ESF has a long-standing commitment to children with additional needs and is the principal provider for English-speaking children with special educational needs in Hong Kong. For further details about ESF, please visit our website at http://www.esf.edu.hk/.