Kornit Digital develops, manufactures and markets industrial and commercial printing solutions for the Garment, Apparel and Textile industries. Leading the Digital Textile Printing Industry with our revolutionary NeoPigment™ process, including an integrated pretreatment solution, Kornit Digital caters directly to the needs of both designers and manufacturers. Kornit Digital is proud to be a green company assisting in changing the world one t-shirt at a time.
- Perform daily accounting functions especially in Accounts Payable
- Assist to cooperate with auditors for internal/external audit
- Liaise with suppliers for any payment/outstanding follow-up
- Handle cash flow projection and control
- Prepare accounting entries with detailed schedules & analysis.
- Expenses reimbursements and petty cash management
- Prepare bank reconciliation
- Manage fixed assets register
- Assist in month-end closing
- Perform ad-hoc assignments and projects as from time to time assigned
Job Requirements :
Please visit Kornit Career site and submit your application through the below link
- Degree holder in Accounting or Accounting diploma with solid accounting experience will be considered
- At least 2 - 4 years of finance and accounting experience
- MNC background is a must
- Experience in using ERP system is a must
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is an advantage
- Good knowledge of computer and accounting software applications
- Strong sense of responsibility, able to work under pressure, good teamwork and communication ability
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.