- Perform cashier and treasury duties including cheque issuance and remittance preparation;
- Review payment request from subsidiaries in PRC and Europe;
- Place time deposits and arrange loan repayment;
- Monitor daily cash balance and prepare bank reconciliation statements;
- Prepare vouches for receipts and payment and perform ledger reconciliation;
- Assist in bank account opening and KYC with banks; and
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines;
- Professional qualification in Accounting such as LCCI Higher or AAT;
- 2 years or more relevant experience in accounting or treasury;
- Well-organised team player and willing to learn;
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Interest parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary to us by clicking "Apply Now
Personal data collected will be handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel for recruitment related purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.