Law Ting Pong Secondary School is a dynamic, forward-thinking direct subsidy English Medium of Instruction secondary school situated in Tai Po, N.T.
- Handle full set of accounts
- Oversee accounting operations and handle daily routine affairs
- Responsible for monthly salary check and assist in payroll
- Prepare month-end closing, cash flow, financial statements, management reports and annual budget
- Prepare financial analysis and budgetary control
- Liaise with external auditors
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as assigned
Qualifications and requirements:
- Degree holder in Accounting or related discipline
- Member of HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent professional qualifications
- At least 5 years’ relevant working experience, with work experience at school is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated, well organized, detail-oriented and good sense of responsibility
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Interested parties, please send your full curriculum vitae with the date of availability, expected salary and a list of two references by email or mail to Law Ting Pong Secondary School, 8 Ma Chung Road, Tai Po, New Territories.
(Information submitted will be used for recruitment purpose only)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.