• Handle full set of accounts and the daily accounting operation including month / year-end closing, bank reconciliation, preparation of financial statement, financial analysis, manage accounts payable & receivable, daily and periodic income verification and posting
• Monitor cash flow, initiate expenses controls, and maintain close communication with other departments for scheduling payments;
• Coordinate and liaise with auditors on annual audits;
• Review and streamline process to enhance efficiency;
• Ensure the Company complies with all accounting, tax, statutory and regulatory requirements;
• Assist in other ad-hoc projects or assignments.
• Diploma / Degree in Accounting and Finance or related discipline with professional accounting qualification
• 2-3 years of accounting experience
• Able to handle full set of accounts;
• Mature, responsible and self-motivated;
• A proactive team player and able to work independently;
• Good Command in written and spoken English & Chinese( Mandarin)
• Immediately availability is HIGHLY preferred.
5 days work, Bank Holiday, 10 AL, Medical, performance bonus, phone allowance, Meal allowance, transport allowance
We offer an attractive remuneration package and good opportunities to the successful candidate. If you meet the requirement above, please email your detailed resume with present and expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] (Ms. Winnie Cheng)
|Job ref no.||CT3118712-01#0025|
Allegro (HK) Ltd.
Allegro (HK) Ltd. was established in 2005, and we have been striving to provide our customers the best marketing strategies which includes human resources, marketing management, promotion and sales services. We have expanded our business in China and overseas. We aim to provide innovative and professional marketing strategies, manpower management and publicity programs for the customers all around the world.We provides different types of human resources services and we have a professional team to provide you with one-stop marketing and promotional services, so you can go beyond time constraints.