To cope with our rapid growth, we invite high caliber and competent individuals for the following :
1. Responsible for Accounts Payable ;
2. Process data input and daily accounting works ;
3. Prepare journal vouchers and statements, follow up with departments/ customers ;
4. Assist all ad-hoc assignments from supervisor.
1. LCC elementary or above ;
2. 1 to 2 years relevant working experience (fresh graduate will also consider) ;
3. Strong PC skills in MS Office and accounting software ;
4. Good organization and communication skills ;
5. Fluent in English and Mandarin also strong with Cantonese ;
6. Stable, responsible, hardworking and willing to learn ;
7. IMMEDIATE available is highly preferred.
We offer competitive remuneration package with excellent career prospects to the right candidate. 5 day work, performance bonus (depends on working performance) and annual leave.
|Job ref no.||CT3116382-01#0004|