-Responsible for daily accounting, bills checking and invoice issuing
-Responsible for general clerical and office administration work.
-Perform accurate filing and documentation
-Participate in ad hoc assignments
- Diploma in Business Administration or Accounting or related disciplines or above
- At least 2 years working experience, preferable in medical industry
- Responsible, willing to learn, detail minded and hardworking with ability to handle multi-task
- Good computer skills in MS Excel and Chinese word processing
- Good command of English, Cantonese & Mandarin, both written and spoken
- Knowledgeable of "Medex" system will be an advantageous
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer competitive remuneration packages with medical insurance, paid bank holidays and annual leave, performance bonus and chances for career development.
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116348-01#2235|
Trinity Medical Imaging Centre (Established in May 2016) offers a wide range of premier medical imaging services in Hong Kong. Our mission is to provide premier quality affordable health care services and to improve the health of the communities we serve. To cope with our expansion, we would like to invite high caliber for the following vacancy.