- are a well established accounting firm and are accredited authorized employer, offering 5-day / part-time work;
- encourages and supports staff for further studies;
- friendly and supporting work team;
- offer competitive pay and promotion opportunity;
- offer attractive motivation gratuity;
- offer attractive overseas holiday trip allowance for high performer;
- offer free Friday lunch;
- provide comprehensive training, including in-house training, job rotation, group discussion and etc. under open and friendly environment;
- reward education subsidies for relevant professional studies;
- grant study leave for preparing recognized professional studies;
- pay transport allowance & discretionary bonus/incentive; and
- Salary negotiable.
- Form 5 or above, with LCC intermediate level preferable;
- Fresh graduates will also be considered;
- Candidate with more experience or higher education will be required for senior post;
- Handle general accounting work and assist in month-end closing;
- Provide accounting and clerical support to Accounts Department;
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and accounting software;
- Self-motivated, responsible, interactive, efficient and effective;
- Good command in English and Mandarin preferable;
- Immediate available will be an advantage.
Interested candidates having the above requisites, please email resume with expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.