- Prepare and handle receipt and payment accounts and associated vouchers
- Prepare bank reconciliation
- Handle general correspondence with banks and other external parties
- Prepare and file periodic regulatory accounts
- Provide general administrative support to the department, including filing duties
- Assist in ad hoc projects
- Higher Diploma or above with a minimum of five years' experience in carrying out accounting and administrative duties
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Chinese Word Processing
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Good communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- A sense of responsibility, hard working, self-motivated and the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Attention to details and ability to multitask
- Immediate availability is preferred
To apply please send your CV and salary expectations to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Job ref no.||118510BR (CT3111789-01#0179)|
KPMG China operates in 18 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.