- Handle account receivable transactions and debt collection
- Monitor the status of outstanding customers' accounts and follow up the overdue balances
- Send monthly statement and reminders to customers
- Handle enquires related to collection matters
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by management
- F.5 with LCCI Level 3 or above
- Minimum 2- 5 years accounting experience in sea / air freight forwarding field
- Proficiency in MS Office and well versed in Excel, Word and accounting software.
- Persistent, mature, self-motivated, hard-working, good sense of responsibility and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of written and spoken English & Mandarin
- Immediately Available is preferred
We offer 12 days annual leave, double pay, intensive bonus, medical and good career prospects to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with time available, current and expected salary by using Apply Now.
All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114389-01#7454|
Unitex International Forwarding (HK) Limited is established in 1997, and is a well organized international freight forwarding company. Our head office in Hong Kong and 8 branch offices in China & 1 branch office in Singapore. We have 600 dedicated staff working together with us.